Each person sleeps in what he likes. And yet, pajamas are considered one of the most comfortable types of clothing for relaxing. Models are different: warm or, conversely, light, male or female, adults or children, but they always fit the body freely and do not create the slightest inconvenience during sleep. Plus, they are sewn mainly from natural materials so as not to cause allergic reactions or skin irritations.
It is clear that you need to know exactly the sizes of pajamas, because these products belong to underwear, which means that it will be problematic to change them in case of an unsuccessful purchase. In the article we will tell you how to correctly determine your dimensional values.
How To Determine Size
So, the size of pajamas is determined based on such indicators as chest circumference (OG, cm) and hip circumference (OB, cm). Why exactly these two? Because pajama suits belong to the group of composite clothing, and therefore, both “top” and “bottom” parameters are needed.
In addition, it is important to consider what height the product is purchased for. As a rule, the average value goes by default, but people are tall or, conversely, low. For such users, the manufacturer indicates either the dimensional values for which this model is suitable, or special symbols.
After taking certain measurements, you can compare the obtained indicators in the general table of pajama sizes and choose the desired numerical value from it. But keep the following in mind:
- If “top” refers to one size, and “bottom” to another (this, by the way, is common), then it is better to take separately. Today, many manufacturers offer the opportunity to assemble a suitable pajama set yourself.
- If the numbers are decimal, then round up. In general, for pajamas, more is better than less: it will not restrict movement and cause discomfort.
- We advise you to carefully study their plates, which indicate the parameters that determine one or another size. And even better – directly try on the product you like for yourself. But of course, when buying in an online store, this is not possible.
- chest girth – stand straight, but not cramped, measure with a tailor’s centimeter at the most convex points of the chest and along the back parallel to the floor;
- the circumference of the hips is about the same, only a centimeter passes through the convex points of the buttocks.
Now you can look at the table and accurately determine your dimensional values. Moreover, it doesn’t matter if it’s ordinary pajamas or fashionable now kigurumi , all the same, the sizes will be the same. Below we will tell you how to choose the right model, focusing on the obtained indicators.
Pajama Size Chart
Any clothing is marked depending on who it is sewn on. The most versatile can be called 44 size pajamas. It suits teenagers, women, as well as thin guys.
In general, numbers from 20 to 40-44 are marked for children’s models, 40-60 for women, 46-70 for men, and the plates will help you more accurately determine which indicator is yours.
Dear readers of the Ecouponsdeal website, if you have any questions on this topic, we will be happy to answer them. Leave your feedback, comments, share stories if you had experience in choosing pajamas! Your life experience may be useful to other readers.